Select the link of your choice bellow for 0% interest financing
The primary care physicians at Markou Medical specialize in an extensive range of medicine, from primary care for the entire family to regenerative treatments for injuries and chronic pain. We accept most insurances, including Humana Gold Plus. We are currently accepting new patients in Clearwater and Tarpon Springs. Stay healthy with a holistic and complete approach to your health and wellness.
Markou Medical has been one of the leading primary cares in Clearwater and Tarpon Springs since 1994. Dr. Michael Markou is the primary care physician of the medical center in Clearwater and Tarpon Springs, Florida. He is a board-certified Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), a current Florida Delegate of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA), and a Board of Trustees Member of the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association. Considered a medical leader in the state of Florida, Dr. Markou has dedicated his career to researching the latest advancements in regenerative treatments. He was one of the first physicians in Clearwater and Tarpon Springs to utilize platelet-rich plasma (PRP) for orthopedic treatments. Learn more about our primary care physician's achievements and accreditation.
Dr. Markou and his friendly staff not only offer comprehensive health care, but also provide a variety of subspecialties to offer patients a full-range of treatment options. Our areas of specialty include:
- FAMILY PRACTICE: comprehensive primary care for the entire family!
- CUTTING-EDGE REGENERATIVE MEDICINE: regenerative treatments for orthopedic problems, such as sports injuries and arthritis.
- OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE: adjustments for orthopedic injuries and other medical problems.
- MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS: weight management programs and HCG for weight loss.
- COSMETIC TREATMENTS: hair removal, photorejuvenation, botox, fillers, and laser acne treatments.
- VAMPIRE FACELIFT: facial rejuvenation using adipose-derived stem cells.
- HAIR RESTORATION: hair loss treatments for both men and women.
For more information about any of our services or to schedule a consultation with one of our primary care physicians in Clearwater and Tarpon Springs, please contact us today or give us a call at (727) 446-0176.
1266 Turner St. Suite A
Clearwater, FL 33756
Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (FACOP)
HEALTH CARE | FAMILY PRACTICE | REGENERATIVE MEDICINE | OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE | WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
1501 Pinellas Ave. Suite B
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS