At Markou Medical, we specialize in personalized primary care
– the kind we’d want for our own family –
and the kind of preventive care you need to stay healthy and live life more fully.
Excellence in Primary Care
-Board Certified and Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners
-Florida AOA House of Delegates
- 2010 President of Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society (PCOMS)
- 2010 Physician of the Year (PCOMS)
- World Renowned Hair Restoration Surgeon
- Took part in Merck Pharmaceutical Studies on the only FDA approved medication Propecia
- Published the first article on Low Level Laser assisted Hair Transplant
- One of the first Physicians to utilize Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for Orthopedic conditions in Clearwater, Florida and to regenerate hair growth in men and women.
- An active member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery for over 20 Years
- Founder of Markou Medical and Tampa Bay Hair Restoration in 1994
- Frequently appears on several television specials and has hosted his own radio talk show
- Currently participates in the training of medical residents and has trained many hair restoration surgeons during the past 20 years.
Frances Kipfer, PA-C
Frances C. Kipfer, PA-C, is originally from Pennsylvania but grew up in Pinellas County, Florida. She received her Physician Assistant degree from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She is nationally certified by the NCCPA and licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
Frances is a U.S. Army Reserve veteran where she worked as a Preventive Medicine Specialist. She served overseas as part of Operation New Dawn performing quality inspections to promote and sustain the health of military personnel.
Frances enjoys working in family medicine because she has the opportunity to build relationships with her patients, educate them about their conditions, and promote happy and healthy lifestyles. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and dog.
Matthew Deachin, PA-C
Matthew Deachin, PA-C is board certified by the NCCPA.
Matt was born in Michigan but raised in Florida for the majority of his life. He attended Barry University for his Physician Assistant education and graduated in 2007. He is a die-hard Gator and Rays fan.
He is an active member of his state and national organization (Florida Academy and American Academy of PA's). He has been practicing with Dr. Michael Markou since July 2008 at the Markou Medical Clinic.