-Board Certified and Fellow of the American College of osteopathic Family Practitioners
-Florida AOA House of Delegates
- 2010 President of Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society (PCOMS)
- 2010 Physician of the Year (PCOMS)
- World Renown Hair Restoration Surgeon
- Took part in Merck Pharmaceutical Studies on the only FDA approved medication Propecia
- Published the first article on Low Level Laser assisted Hair Transplant
- One of the first Physicians to utilize Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for Orthopedic conditions in Clearwater, Florida and to regenerate hair growth in men and women.
- An active member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery for over 20 Years
- Founder of Markou Medical and Tampa Bay Hair Restoration Solutions in 1994
- Frequently appears on several television specials and has hosted his own radio talk show
- Currently participates in the training of medical residents and has trained many hair restoration surgeons during the past20 years.
Dr.Michael Markou D.O.,FACOFP
Family Practice in Clearwater Florida for over 20 years!
Kaitlyn Wagner, PA-C
Matthew Deachin, PA-C is board certified by the NCCPA.
Matt was born in Michigan but raised in Florida for a majority of his life. He attended Barry University for his Physician Assistant education and graduated in 2007. He is a die hard Gator and Rays fan.
He is an active member of his state and national organization (Florida Academy and American Academy of PA's). He has been practicing with Dr. Michael Markou since July 2008 at the Markou Medical Clinic.
Matthew Deachin, PA-C
Markou Medical Staff
Our friendly and Professional Staff
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Kaitlyn Wagner, PA-C is board certified by the NCCPA.
Kaitlyn received her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies in 2016 from Marywood University. She is currently a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the Florida academy of physician assistants (FAPA).
Kaitilyn is board certified by the National Commission Certification of Assistants (NCCPA).
She has been practicing with Dr.Michael Markou since Oct 2016 at the Markou Medical Clinic.